Friday, April 2, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy "Break"

Here are some of the things
mommy and I have been doing
on our Spring Break...
I had my last swimming lesson
of this session on Tuesday,
I have come such a long way,
mommy was SO proud of me!

My favorite thing to do at home now
is stick my head all the way under
in the bathtub and show how brave I am!
Then, on Wednesday, family starting coming into town...
Both of my aunties and both of my cousins are here!
So it was back to doing my favorite thing ever,
playing at Grandma Lady's house...


Don't let these pictures fool you...
Mommy would give my behavior
about a D- lately...

Turning 3 has brought with it a world
of learning how much control
I really think I have...
like thinking I can do EVERYTHING by myself...

which is ok sometimes...

Mommy is just reminding herself to enjoy these
days with me... no matter how big of a mess I make,
or how many times a day I tell her "NO!"
This too shall pass... :)

1 comment:

Blue and Max said...

Hmmmm, Spencer. Max and Me hear Michele and Kristin saying stuff like that all the time. This too shall pass. Looks like you are having fun and we think you should come down and play with David soon!