Tuesday, April 13, 2010

1st game of the season!!!

Monday night was the official
kick-off to my t-ball season!!!
I was met with a hug from my best buddy Aydin...

Then, it was off to the field!
Papa came to watch and mommy tried to get a photo
of the two of us, and Aydin went and stood with Papa,
but I refused...
Then I realized I kind of liked my papa,
and jumped right back in the picture!

Time for a few jokes with my teammates...

And mommy giving me some advice
on how to be the "catcher" my official
position for the night.
( I got to put the ball up on the tee
for all the kids on the other team,
I took my job pretty seriously!)
One more pep talk from Grandma Lady,
who may I add is quite the queen of
diamonds on her own team this year! :) ...
THEN... it was game time!
I even made it on base!
(After a failed 1st hit, which I held on to the bat
while running out on the field to retreive my own ball...)
Then came the best part of the evening...
SNACK TIME!!!

And a quick snapshot with two of
my FAVORITE people...
then it was off to get our team photo taken.
Mommy will post it as soon as she gets them back!!


And if you have never experienced a toddler league t-ball game...
my mommy would strongly advise coming to one of my games,
everyone kept laughing, but us kids couldnt figure out why?!

2 comments:

Weston and Merrick said...

Spencer, you are one special big boy to have so many fans! Oh how we wish we were able to come cheer you on. You look very handsome in your uniform. We love you!
xoxo

Joyce said...

Papa sure laughed a lot that evening of t-ball surprises. You were a big slugger and I am so proud of you!