Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tiptoe through the tulips...

Last night mommy, grandma, and I
took a beautiful walk...
through the tulips!!

Now, grandma and I look happy enough
in this picture...
BUT, I assure you earlier today this
was not the story...
while playing at the park,
I slipped and fell and scraped my forehead, BAD!
Just in time for tulip pictures!!


Here I am trying to cover it up...
(Or keep the sun out of my eyes)

They were SO beautiful!
I couldnt resist running up a few rows,
but I was a very well behaved boy,
and remembered I was not allowed to touch...


but I did LOVE to smell them!
Here's what happened when mommy
and grandma asked me to pose
for one last picture with them...
as you can see, I was not too enthused :)
Perfect day for this perfect place!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

What a lucky boy you are to have mommy and grandma lady taking you to so many special places. You are loved by so many people! I know that i love you very very much!
Papa

Loretta said...

WOW! you are always having so much fun! Sorry you took to falling on your noggin! I think that maybe you are trying to learn how to dive into the bases playing tball! Much love to you and your mommy!
YGA