Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Perfect Day...

Mommy and I had a very busy day
yesterday enjoying the much appreciate sunshine!!
We started the morning with some pancakes
with loads of whipped cream...
then it was off to tball to burn
off all that sugar!
A few quick stretches and team huddle...
Then some quality time with my buddy!


I am becoming quite the power hitter...
Although I have to say the highlight
of tball today was this gigantic worm I found!
Then, mommy and I headed off to the park,
and ended up taking a walk down by the river...

I LOVE to explore and find new things...

and tell mommy I was hiding in the jungle from her :)

Writing with a stick is one of my
favorite things to do at the "beach!"

And I found this on the way back to the car... SCORE!!
(Although later someone informed mommy that
taking it was a felony because it was habitat... whoops!)
What a perfect way to start our Spring "Drake" as I call it :)

1 comment:

Joyce said...

papa thinks that you had one of the funnest days ever with your mom. You are such a lucky boy! I look forward to watching you at T-ball! You sure look like big swinger to me. Enjoy your week off. We sure look forward to spending Easter with you. I love you
Papa