Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend with Weston

Last weekend mommy and I
headed with Grandma down
to Portland to see Weston,
Merrick, and Chi-Chi...

We played at the park...

Entertained each other...
(sometimes not so nicely...)
I got to explore all sorts
of new things...

like all of Weston's fun backyard toys...
(Yes, this is one of the few moments
we actually played together agreeably...)
Weston walked away with a black eye,
and I with a knot on my forehead,
but when it came time to leave on Sunday,
Weston cried and I told mommy
I didnt want to go leave "Weston Keith's house"

I love you buddy, cant wait to see you at Easter!

2 comments:

Grammy (Mom) said...

It was definitely a wonderful weekend! I enjoyed and treasured every moment- even the loud ones! I am a very lucky grandma! Thank you for letting me come and play! I love you guys!

Weston and Merrick said...

Oh man, my whole life I've seen most things through 'pink glasses'. This weekend was one of many that I'm learning how to see through 'blue glasses'. Those little guys are tough. You are a great mom Chi Chi and I am so happy we are able to do this together.
Love you and Spencer sooooo much!
xoxoxo