Wednesday, March 24, 2010

T-Ball!!!

Last night I started T-Ball...

With my best buddy Aydin!!!

Here are some of the kids on my team
doing the warm-ups...
Maybe a future Randy Johnson???

Time for our first team meeting...

and now time for our first drill...

I ran like the WIND...


Here I am taking some direction from
the 3rd base coach...
and as much as I love to run,
it was even more fun to fall!!!
Being with my buddy
made tball even better...

We even got to be partners
during catch...
One last team huddle...

I had a blast, although I must admit
I may have favored picking dandelions
to playing the game...
Cant wait for next week!

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Spence,
It looks like you are having so much fun! I think you look like a natural playing sports. You are very coodinated! I look forward to watching and rooting you on in your future play!