Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My first overnight away from home!




I just got back from Portland where I got to see my cousin Weston, Aunt Ali and Uncle Ryan! I had the most fabulous time doing all sorts of new things. We got to stay in a hotel where I got to sleep in a big bed with my mommy and take a bath in a big, bright bathroom! We went to look at new houses for my cousin and we found the most wonderful park nearby. It was full of geese and had a big pond and swings! I was such a good boy in the car all the way there and back, I slept the whole time and hardly cried at all. I think this should put the seal on doing a very long vacation to some nice weather this winter! I am ready!


Love,
Spencer Jack

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had so much fun with you Spencer! You can come over all the time and play with the geese at the park, go for walks and sleep with me in the big beds!
Love, West

Joyce said...

You and Weston are so cute together! Grandpa and I are making guesses as to how much you've grown. It won't be long before you catch up to your cousin!
Love,
Grandma Z