Monday, April 9, 2007











Happy Easter! Today is my very first Easter holiday! I was such a busy boy. Mommy and Daddy took me to my Grandpa Zeigen's house where I got to meet my Great Grandma Zeigen for the first time! I loved her so much and was such a good boy when she held me. Then, I got to go to my Great Aunt Nancy VanPelt's house where there were even more people to meet. I got a little bit tired here, so I took a nap, but I had good time anyways. Later, my Grandma Joyce and her mommy, my Great Grandma Trudy came over and she held me for so long, I loved to look at her and smile, she was so nice! I even got some Easter presents! Some scratch tickets and a dump truck book! What a great day, I can't wait for my next holiday!







1 comment:

Weston said...

You are almost as big as me, can't wait to play with you everyday! You're lucky you have other people to hold you...I get my mom all day...
-West