Monday, April 16, 2007




I am officially famous! I got my picture in the Skagit Valley Herald yesterday for being the fifth generation of my Great Great Grandma White's family! I was so excited when my mommy told me! I had a very good weekend, on Saturday I went to lunch with my mommy and her friend, then my mommy had to go to work so Grammy and Grampy came over to babysit me. We had a very good time together! Sunday I was very tired, so I took a nap in my parents bed, it is much more comfortable then mine. Then, my Grandpa George and Grandma Joyce came over to visit me, we played on the floor for a long time, I showed them how much I have grown and how strong I am getting and I was SUCH a happy boy! I better be going, I am starting to get in a very bad mood!


Love

Spencer Jack


1 comment:

Weston said...

I like to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed too, it's much warmer.