Wednesday, April 4, 2007


Hello! It is my very first post on my own blog! My name is Spencer Jack and I was born March 7th, making this my four week birthday! I am getting so big, I am already outgrowing some of my newborn clothes! I am loving my life so far, my favorite things to do are sleep, eat, and get my diaper changed quite often! I am a VERY happy boy and I love to smile at my mommy and daddy. When I am awake, I love to be held, and it is said that I am quite the cuddle bug! Well, I better be going for now, I am getting very sleepy!

Love, Spencer Jack

2 comments:

Tide Chaser said...

You're looking a bit serious here. I believe you are looking for your Mommy! Where is she in these blogs? We love you!

Grandpa George said...

Spencer:

You are the cutest baby ever!!(Don't tell your cousin Weston) Aunt Allison probably tells him that already)! hahahahaha

I love you
Grandpa George