Thursday, April 12, 2007

another great day...




Good Morning! I had the most wonderful day yesterday once again! Mommy and I did lots of errands for daddy in the morning, it is tough being so busy! When we got home, I took a long nap and mommy started working the garden. I thought I better wake up and help her, so I moved my nap outside and directed her from my stroller. When we were all done, Grandpa George came over and he had on the softest gray coat, I had no choice but to fall asleep right on his shoulder. Now that I am five weeks old, I sleep in my own room at night, when I need something, I cry, and mommy or daddy help me then I go right back to sleep. Everyone is in a much better mood around my house now. I better go, we have another busy day ahead of us!

Love, Spencer Jack

No comments: