Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break

Mommy has been on Spring Break
from work this week, so we have been
doing all sorts of fun things!!
We headed out to Padilla Bay with Grandma...
I quite enjoyed my horseback ride!

We got to look at the aquarium full
of sealife, I was quite in awe!
We even walked in the rain...
I LOVED to splash in the puddles
and even touched a worm!


We went to Grandmas house and
mommy and I played on my bike,
I love ringing the bell!


And lets be honest,
with a grandpa this fun,
no time spent together
can ever be boring!
As you can see by our faces,
Grandma and I have a blast
together too!

Its been a wonderful week!




1 comment:

Weston and Merrick said...

Are you trying to make us jealous? All that time with Grammy and Bobby, who wouldn't be?!
Oh, and it doesn't surprise me if you end up liking worms Spencer... Your mommy LOVED worms when she was little. Eeeewwwwww!

xoxo