Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!

I cannot believe that it was
already time for the Easter Bunny
to come see me again today!
I started out the day at church,
then we went to Papa and Grandma's house
with nearly the WHOLE family for brunch.

Here I am opening my Easter Basket.
I got a new train video, new train books,
and even my first Thomas the Train underwear!
I am a VERY lucky boy!

Then, it was outside for an Easter Egg Hunt.
Mommy helped me a little,
but I did find quite a few on my own.
I got the hang of it right away,
and was bound and determined to find every egg Papa hid.

I think I may have scaled every inch of the yard...

Papa even turned on the music for me,
which is my favorite Summertime thing to do when I am over.
I did some serious jamming to Bob Marley and my all
time favorite song "Groove is in the Heart" :)

Here I am with mommy, chi-chi, and Weston.
As you can tell from West and my faces,
total sugar high... it was nap time!

Thank you everyone for making today so much fun!

1 comment:

Weston and Merrick said...

What a special family we have! Thanks so much for playing and sharing with Weston, he loves you soooo much.
xoxo