Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tulip Time!

Mommy and Grandma took me out
to tiptoe through the tulips this week...
Don't get me wrong, they were gorgeous...
but when youre a two year old boy,
there are other things you'd rather do...
Like chase a complete stranger round and round...


I decided to let mommy get one picture of me
in front of the windmill,
this was sentimental to her because
growing up she and my aunties
came here every year and had
their picture taken.

Grandma always makes trips
a little more interesting!


And, mommy tried to get one picture
of us together, as you can tell
I was NOT too excited
about this idea...
do you think I am a little more
into grandma right now???
Nothing like ending a busy day with some pizza,
four pieces to be exact... (plus a bowl of ice cream)
at the brewery for dinner!
Thanks for a great evening...

No comments: