Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mallrats...

It wasnt the nicest of days yesterday,
so mommy picked me up after work
and we met Grandma and Weston
at the mall for a little indoor fun...
Here we are jumping together off of the bench,
we were quite easily entertained...

Then it was off to Chuck E. Cheese,
mommy had never taken me before, and
was admittedly a little nervous,
but I did a GREAT job!
Lo and Behold... they had a
CHOO CHOO TRAIN that I could watch
go round and round for an
endless amount of time!


AND, they had a horsey for Weston to ride,
he kept asking mommy for one more turn,
and we both had our fill of fun!

To end our visit, Grandma and mommy got us salad bar and cheese pizza with our very own Chuck E. Cheese cups... we definitely want to do this more often! :)

1 comment:

Weston and Merrick said...

Thanks for taking such great care of my little nugget. He obviously had a wonderful time, he loves you guys sooo much!
Can't wait to see you again. Love you.
xoxo