Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lang's Pony Farm!

This weekend, my cousin Weston
and Auntie Ali came up from Portland!
Weston LOVES horses, so Friday
afternoon we went riding
at the local pony farm!

They had a very friendly
kitty cat, I knew I was in for some fun!


Here I am posing on the bench
getting ready for our ride!



Here we are getting a little
snack before our trail ride...

Papa and Grandma even
came and met us, we
were so lucky!

Here I am meeting some of
the horses, as you can see,
I wasnt too sure...
they were VERY big!

Meeting my horse for the afternoon,
Patty, for the first time...

The whole crew!
I made it for half the ride,
then mommy and papa took
turns carrying me the rest
of the way!
I had a great time and
look forward to pony
camp with auntie, weston,
and mommy this Summer!

1 comment:

Tide Chaser said...

Spencer, you and Weston look like regular Cowboys riding the range looking for the Outlaws, taking names, taming the Wild, Wild West! Wish you ride down and visit us sometime, hugs and much love, Your Great Old Aunties