Monday, March 9, 2009

A Very Happy Birthday Boy

Well, as you may have heard,
I turned two this past weekend...
I held it together pretty well!
(Those of you who attended
my party may be laughing right now...)

I think this must have been my
very favorite present!
I think I look quite poised and handsome
sitting on my new tricycle
if I do say so myself...
Thank you great aunties,
you spoiled me!

Grandma and Grandpa Bobby also made me
a Thomas the Train blanket!
(Yes, Grandpa helped!)
I LOVED IT as you can tell by
my huge smile!

Happy Birthday to me!
Thank you everyone
who came, I am a
very, very lucky boy!

2 comments:

Blue and Max said...

Uh, Spencer...Evie told us some stories about you...we're not sure we believe her though! We're sorry we couldn't come in to your party, but Kristin and Michele said we had to guard the car. We work too hard, don't you think? Glad you had fun!

Tide Chaser said...

Spencer,
We had fun at your party, and we're glad that you like your new tricycle. We are hoping to ride along with you this summer! So climb aboard and keep pedalling!
much love,
YGA's