Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Whats in a name...

I thought I would take a second,
and tell everyone about my name.
Spencer came from one of the strongest women that I know.
When mommy and daddy chose a proper name for me,
they wanted it to embody strength and goodness.
Well, I dont think they could have chosen better.
Below is my Aunt Loretta Spencer and Nancy Slotemaker.
I am named after Loretta, but I love and admire
both of them very much.
I only hope I can grow up to be as good to others
as they are to me.
Here they are on a recent cruise to Alaska.
Love you both and hope to see you soon!




1 comment:

Tide Chaser said...

Spencer,
What kind words you have said. I am honored and humbled. I have faith that as you grow you will also discover that the most important woman in your life will be your Mommy. She will always make sacrifices for you, ones that only a Mother can do. When you model yourself after you Mommy you can achieve greatness. For within YOUR Mother,you will find the strength, the love and the compassion to make you the vigorous person you are bound to be.