Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oregon Coast!

The past few days I have been on the Oregon coast with
Grandma, Auntie, West, and my friends
Patricia, Meagan, Raj and baby Reed
we had the best time,
but I sure was ready to see my Mommy and Daddy!
Thanks Grandma for the fabulous Summer getaway!
Auntie and West get in a little bit of a
baba break before the action begins...
I think I am going to like it here!
Grandma, Baby Reed and I


Auntie just had to close her eyes
and let us boys rule the house!


Exercising our brain and motor skills...
Puzzle time!


What a life,
this is what Summer is for!

Beachcombing...
life doesnt get much better!


Two rebels without a cause,
certainly best friends forever!

2 comments:

Weston and Merrick said...

I love you cousin! Thanks for all your hits, kisses, wrestles, and fun at the coast. I can't wait to see you this week again! Bye Howie.

Tide Chaser said...

You've ALWAYS been a water baby! Your pool just keeps getting larger!