Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Clear Lake

This past weekend was quite a busy one!
We started out Saturday at Clear Lake,
to barbeque and swim with my
Grandma's family!

Our Great Aunt Oney
taught Weston how to ride a bike!

West, Riley and I LOVED being pulled
on the tube!!
(Notice how well I am sporting the
neon pink life jacket if you will...)


There were so many things to do...
BUT, cousin and I had a difficult
time sharing sometimes...
as you can see by this picture,
I am clearly annoyed,
isn't everything I want supposed
to be mine right away?



But, we never mind sharing Grandma,
she is the best!
My mommy is very lucky to have her!!


1 comment:

Weston and Merrick said...

Spence is the BEST cousin Weston could ever have!!! Thanks Auntie for all your hard work and sharing our most amazing mama (Grandma), with Weston for a few days.
You and mom are sooo pretty; great photo.