Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bayview!!!

After Clear Lake, we headed out to Bayview...
where nearly ALL of the Slotemaker Family
( minus grammy and grampy :( )
were gathering for dinner and fun!
I had my first hot dog, thanks to great Aunt Loretta!
Can you tell how much I liked it???

There were LOTS of puppies out here for me to play with,
AND, my very own camping bear chair!
I felt right at home.

I even got to meet my Great Uncle Dean,
daddy tells me the best stories about time with him,
and I can see now they are all true,
he was so much fun!

AND, of course Uncle Joe Joe was there,
he let me drive the RV for a LONG TIME
so mommy could relax!
Here I am with my great
Grandpa and Grandma Slotemaker.
Thanks for the presents!
I love you guys and am SO glad
I finally got to meet you both!

2 comments:

Durango said...

Howdy Spencer----
It sure was fun to finally get to meet you and play with you. I thought that was your Aunt Nancy, at first, in that photo of me.

If you want to see a lot of video of you at Bay View, go here....

http://durangotexas.blogspot.com/2008/08/spencer-jack-meets-his-great.html

Blue and Max said...

Blue & Me had fun playing with you on Saturday. We'd never try and bite you like that cousin of ours, Rosie the Rat Dog, did.

If you want to see some of the pics we took on Saturday go to our blog at.....

http://blumaxx.blogspot.com/2008/08/saturday-with-spencer-jack-at-bay-view.html