Monday, September 6, 2010

Time is flying...

We are getting back into the swing of
things around here...
I have been pretty sick the last week or so...
but that didnt stop me from having some fun!
and making LOTS of messes.

I even got to go to a birthday party
for Aunt Celeste!

And Patience spun me around and around
in the hair chair!!
We ran and ran, and I told mommy I didnt
ever want to leave here!
I have also outgrown another pair of
shoes, and am in 4T clothes already!
Time is flying, and I am growing
like crazy right along with it!

3 comments:

Grandpa George said...

papa sure loves you and looks forward to spending the day with you on Tuesday. We are going to make cookies! yum yum!
I sure love you and your mommy!

Weston and Merrick said...

When did you get so big and strong?! We can't believe we're already talking about being 4... crazy, but so fun!
Love you guys so much, see you soon!

Thompjac said...

He is getting so big Jen! So cute.