Thursday, August 26, 2010

Soaking it up...

With just a few precious days
of Summer left before we are back on
our "school year schedule",
it was time to hit the beach!

Auntie Ann invited us to her house,
and we invited papa and grandma lady along
(2 of my favorite peoples undivided attention
makes for a GREAT day!)

Papa and I found this abandoned boat,
it was SO cool!
Walking through the tidepools with
Grandma and Auntie Ann...

Trying VERY hard to splash Grandma Lady...

and of course what day would be complete
at the beach if I didnt find a rock or a stick
(today I found both...)
to add to my front porch collection!
I even worked my muscles pulling grandma on the tube.
What a PERFECT day!

2 comments:

Grandpa George said...

papa has so much fun with you where ever we go. I love you soooooo much!

Weston and Merrick said...

What a day to be envious of... all of it! We miss you Spencer and Chi Chi, come visit us soon.
xoxo