Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My new swingset!!!

Well... its only taken 3 weeks of it sitting in the garage...
But my swingset, is finally put together!
(after 6 hours of VERY hard work...)
I LOVE IT!!!

I have had the best time exploring everything,

and telling mommy "look what I can do..."

I couldn't even tell mommy my favorite part,
I love ALL of it!

I am proving just how agile and brave I am already!

and using my spy skills with my telescope...

Thank you SO much to my great aunties,
and to grandpa and bryan for all of your help!

This evening of play was just the start
of what I am sure will be MANY, MANY hours of fun!

3 comments:

Loretta said...

Spence,
I am sooo delighted that you love your new swingset! As you have discovered, there are many activities you can do! I hope you get as much pleasure out of it as we have buying it for you! I love you and hope to see you soon!
hugs,
YGA Loretta

Weston and Merrick said...

Is this really your very own swing set?! Chi Chi, Auntie and Mommy used to have a swingset, but it looked nothing like this one. You are a very lucky boy, can't wait to play with you.
xoxo

Grandpa George said...

papa thinks you are the luckiest boy in the whole wide world. Your great aunties are the nicest people EVER for buying you that. Grandpa Bobby and Bryan are the best ever for putting that together for you. I sure love you!