Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day of fun!

On Wednesday mommy, grandma and I
spent the whole day together having fun!
We started out getting me a haircut...
Then it was off to the aquatic center,
I must have jumped into the pool 50 times,
all of those swim lessons are paying off!

Then we went to the park...
Then the Marine Life Center...

Where I was very intrigued looking,
but refused to touch anything!

Next I wanted to go walk on "the bridge"
and see the boats...
And yes, this is a real action shot of me
giving mommy and grandma a heart attack
pretending to fall into the water.
I got to throw SO many rocks in the water...
Despite me turning into
Oscar the Grouch due to no nap,
we had a WONDERFUL day together!


2 comments:

Loretta said...

WOW! What an awesome day Oscar! :) Grammy and Mommy are spoiling you rotton! :) Have a great summer! I love you!

Weston and Merrick said...

Seriously, what an amazing day. I didn't know one kid could do so many cool things in one day. You are so loved and we miss you! You are getting so big, you look like you're 5 already.
xoxo