Saturday, July 31, 2010

"Jelly" Island

On Friday mommy and I went to
"Jelly" Island as I have been saying...
We took the short ferry ride
from Everett to JETTY Island for
a few hours with mommy's friends
and their babies...

The tide was WAY out and the beach
was absolutely perfect for some digging and building!

Here I am playing with my friend Ava...

Here I am after I told mommy out of nowhere:
"Youre driving me nuts!!"
The people next to us found this quite funny...


Due to how much fun we were having,
I skipped my nap today...
I was asleep in the car before we hit I-5.
SUCH a fun day at "Jelly" Island, we can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Weston and Merrick said...

How fun! Wish we were with you, it looks so pretty. You are a great mommy and do such fun stuff together. See you soon!
xoxo

Grandpa George said...

Papa thinks you had the most fun ever! I sure love you!