Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Little Fishy...

Mommy got to come watch me swim today,
I have gotten even better since the last one she watched!
I am so comfortable in the water and
I still LOVE my teacher Hailey.

I kicked and splashed and even swam
a little on my own using my own
unique version of the breaststroke :)

Then it was out of the pool
sporting some serious Goggle-Eyes...

and my favorite part of the lesson,
shower time!!!!!
Note: the face I am making in this picture
was due to me filling up my mouth with water,
then subsequently spitting it right on mommy
about two seconds after this photo was taken...
I am such a thoughtful little boy!!


2 comments:

Weston and Merrick said...

You are so big and brave in the water! We can't wait to see you swim... maybe this summer at the beach or lake.
You are our favorite big guy, we love you and your mommy so much and pray for you guys all the time.
xoxo

Loretta said...

Great photo's Spence! You definatly are a water kid! Keep kicking and paddeling and your head will stay afloat!