Friday, June 18, 2010

Camping!!!

Last night, mommy and I got to go camping
at Bayview State Park!!!
Some of my very favorite people were there...
including my namesake, Loretta!!

Jackie read me one of my favorite books...
and Jack and I had almost the same shoes!


Then it was time for bed...
I got to sleep on a bunk bed, I was SO excited
(but mommy made me sleep on the bottom :( )

In the morning we headed to
Nancy and Loretta's motorhome,
where I got to whip up a batch of pancakes!

And watch a little Curious George.

Then mommy and I walked down to the beach...

It was such a beautiful morning,
and we were the only people there!


I got to throw rocks and climb to my hearts content...

And be very sneaky for mommy!
Thank you SO much for inviting us...


I love you all very much...
Hope to camp with you again REALLY soon!

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Spencer,
I can't express to you enough how thankful that your Mommy drove you both out to Bayview! I had a blast playing with you! You are full of positive energy and I was exhausted by the time you went to bed. My visit with your Mommy was a favorite time for me. She is so special, caring and sensitive, strong and proud. You are one lucky little guy to have her as your MOM!