Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A long, long night!

I woke up yesterday with a tummy ache,
and I got very, very sick all day...
By the time mommy picked me up and got
me home after work,
all I wanted to do was lay on the floor
and throw up...
SO, we had to go to the ER...
We got there at 7:00 and didnt get home until
nearly 2:00 AM...

Here's grandma holding me in my
little hospital gown...
Daddy tried to cheer me up
with Elmo, as you can see
it did not work.


But after a long period of getting IV fluids
and being a very brave boy,
I got a red popsicle...
that helped a little.

I am happy to report I am feeling a LITTLE
better today and have not
thrown up at all yet!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

oh poor boy!! i hope he feels better! ive had many many trips to the ER w/the kids, no fun!

Weston and Merrick said...

We're praying for Spencer! Weston talks about his stomach and the hospital all day... we're sorry you don't feel well buddy.
Love to your mommy too.
xoxoxoxoxo