Friday, June 19, 2009

Hospital Part 2

Well, we ended up at the hospital AGAIN
on Wednesday night...
After a very long ER visit, the DR.
ended up admitting me,
And we just got home a little bit ago
this afternoon (Friday) .

I was absolutely miserable,
but we weren't sure what was wrong...
I ended up testing positive for Rotavirus.
Massive Vomiting, Diarrhea, and
serious Dehydration made my
last couple of days just awful.

After lots and lots of rest and
IV fluids, they sent me home.
I am pretty wiped out,
but hope to be on the recovery end of things now.


I even ate some ice today,
big improvement for me!

Thanks to everyone who kept me
in their thoughts and prayers,
we were pretty scared!

4 comments:

Weston and Merrick said...

We're so glad you're home!!! We are so proud of you and love you tons. Kisses to your mommy too, she did a great job.
xoxo

Blue and Max said...

Geez Spencer, we didn't know this when Michele and Evie saw you on Saturday. You sure made a speedy recovery!! What a scary couple of days!! Hope you stay healthy.

Danielle said...

oh poor guy!! patience was hopitalized when she was about one with the rotovirus, nasty thing!!

Tide Chaser said...

Spencer,
WOW! What an experience you just went through! Glad you are out of the hospital and feeling better! You have many people that love you. Stay healthy little man. Give Mommy and Daddy a big kiss for taking such good care of you!