Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A beautiful day in the neighborhood...

I continue to feel better and better everyday!
Yesterday was a gorgeous day,
so when mommy picked me up
we headed to one of my favorite parks!

I really was enjoying this,
even though my face may tell a
different story :)
Woohoo!

Then it was off to Grandma's house
to ride in my "new red car"
I love it so much
and am finally getting down
how to pedal with my feet!

I always have such a great time
at Grandma and Grandpa Bobby's house!

To end my day,
I went with mommy and Grandma
to watch Grandpa Bobby's baseball game.
I was such a good boy
and quite the cheerer!!

1 comment:

Tide Chaser said...

Spence,
Glad you enjoyed the ball fields! Someday we wish to see you on the other side of the cyclone fence! You rock!
hugs,
YGA's