Thursday, June 26, 2008

Portland!!!

Grandma, mommy and I went down to Portland
for a few days to visit my cousin West,
and my Uncle and Auntie!
We had a wonderful time,
the first thing on our clipboard of fun...
THE PORTLAND ZOO!!

Here Grandma and I check out our first "animal"...
As you can see, I am not to sure about it!


Then, a mountain goat
even talked to me!
Is this place cool or what?


Here are Grandma and I
looking at some fishes!
I just liked to pound on the glass and
make sure they were awake!

Mommy and I had a
lovely time together!

Back at my cousin's house,
there was never a shortage of things to do...





My favorite thing to do... SWIM!
Once I got in, I could not find
any reason to get out,

But, Mommy finally made me
when she saw goosebumps and
noticed me shaking!!






Best friends forever,
I love you West, Uncle and Auntie!

2 comments:

Weston and Merrick said...

We love you buddy, thanks for visiting us! Kisses to you!

Tide Chaser said...

Waterboy! Be safe, we love you!
hugs,
YGA's