Monday, June 9, 2008

The Great Aunties Adventure!

I spent the latter part of Saturday
at Bay View State Park
where my wonderful Aunties Nancy and Loretta
and their fun friends Chris and Sheila
were all camping!
Now come on...
three dogs about the perfect size,
and four women to dote on me...
what more could I have asked for???
Now let me start by saying
that camping with these ladies
is anything but roughing it...
How comfortable do I look?
(They even let me drive it and honk the horn!)
Here I am running with my
GREAT (fabulous, fantastic) Aunt Nancy
we had SO much fun together,
they tuckered me right out!


I loved snuggling with both of you!


Hope to see you both again soon, I love you!

1 comment:

Tide Chaser said...

Spence,
What can we say? You made our day very special! And we promise to have many more "Great Aunties Adventures!" You are growing so fast! Each time we see you we fall in love with you more and more! You are very special to us! Thank your Mommy for bringing you to our campsite to visit! Your Mommy is the greatest!