Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santa Stopped By...

On Christmas Morning, I woke up to find that
Santa had stopped by, but only with
enough time to fill up my stocking and eat some sweets...

I LOVED everything in my stocking,
that Santa sure does know me well!


A big box from mommy for me???

The "Weebles Treehouse" just like on tv.
I was soooo excited!
And my favorite 4 year old Caillou
riding a train... life is good!
I think I made out quite well here...
and I still had three places to visit :)
Even though I was REALLY excited about what I got,
I was so loving and kind and bought mommy
a gift of her very own also...
(with Grandma Lady's help of course :) )
We are so very blessed
and had a perfect morning together!We didnt need any mistletoe for this :)

Merry Christmas Everyone...
and my Shark Navigator VIDEO is coming soon!

No comments: