Saturday, December 18, 2010

Making a list, checking it twice...

Since just before Thanksgiving,
I have been collecting all of the
toy catalogs that come in the mail...

I will not permit mommy to throw
ANY of them away, and my favorite thing
to do is to thumb through and tell mommy
all of the things I desire for Christmas...
However, both of the times I have seen Santa this year,
I have been consistent with "a dog pillow pet and a
shark navigator vacuum" (because it NEVER loses suction I
make sure to tell everybody... )
We will see what Santa has in store for me in just
a few short days!!!!

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Spencer,
I remember combing through countless catalogs at this time of year when I was your age! Except back then, it was mostly the Sears & Robuck catalog! The toys were always in the back, and the pages were always worn and sticky from little fingers turning the pages over and over! Take a color crayon and circle the ones you want, it helps Santa out a lot! Merry Christmas to you and your Mommy!

Grandpa George said...

It never loses its suction power! I love you and your mommy sooooo much!