Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day with Grandma Cindy...

Friday I got to spend the day with Grandma Cindy!
We started out by baking a cake,
just like my favorite boy, Caillou!

Then it was off to get my haircut,
rumor has it that it is VERY, VERY short!
After being such a good boy for the Barber,
Grandma Cindy took me to my
new favorite, "Lions Park"
right by the river!

If the day wasnt already fun enough,
a train just happened to go by as
I was playing...


Now anyone who has been
around me the last few months
will probably recognize this
"interesting" move of mine that
I make when I am VERY excited...


After all of that adrenaline,
it was time to head back to see Poppy
for an afternoon happy hour!

I love my graham crackers just like
I love my Grandma! Thanks for a wonderful day!!


2 comments:

Blue and Max said...

Hey Spencer - Max and Me think your haircut is just right! You might have noticed lately that ours is cut pretty close too. We think that look is in! Hope to see you soon.

Loretta said...

Spence,
I've witnessed that "excitement" move! It's very cute! Your haircut looks nice! I can't wait until we can get together again!
much love!