Monday, February 15, 2010

The biggest fish in the sea!!

I have been taking swimming lessons
at the health club the last couple weeks...
Mommy FINALLY got to come watch me today,
and I LOVED to show her what I have learned so far...
My teacher's name is Hailey,
and I LOVE her!!

She makes everything so fun,
and I have gotten pretty confident in the water!
Everytime I swam in front of mommy and daddy,
I would look up and smile,
(and then purposely kick my feet as hard
as I could to splash them and LAUGH!!!)

I was pretty proud of myself, and am already looking forward to next time!

4 comments:

Tide Chaser said...

Wow, you swim like a fish! Beautiful pictures of you swimming, you are so so handsome! Much love, GA Nancy and LB

Loretta said...

That is AWESOME that you are learning to swim! You have always loved the water...I believe you were in the shower at just a day or two old! Go figure!
endless hugs....

Weston and Merrick said...

I can't believe how strong your arms are.. you are so big. And very handsome; you look just like I remember your mommy looking at that age.
We love you.

Joyce said...

You are such a strong boy. Papa is so proud of you!