Saturday, January 30, 2010

Super Saturday!!

I just love the weekends...
I woke up and mommy made
me some smiley face pancakes...
Then it was time to head up
to Bellingham to swim...
With LOTS of fun family!
I was quite the brave boy as you can see...


I was ALL smiles the whole time!
Here I am with David, Marley,
and our Great (wonderful, amazing) Aunts,
Nancy and Loretta!

Then, after a quick nap at home,
it was mexican fiesta night
at "Dee-Dee's" house!

Here I am playing with my second cousin Patience,
as you can see, I am much more interested in my
bowl of M&M's then the camera...
We colored together and got to watch my
favorite show, Caillou.

To end the night, I got to snuggle with grandma lady
and a very friendly kitty cat.
Another great day!

4 comments:

Tide Chaser said...

Wow, you and Mommy are so busy! Oh to be young again.....we had a blast watching you swimming today, are you part Salmon? You and Mommy swim like fish, loving the water and enjoying! If we come back in Feb., with our swim suits will you swim with us? We wished we would of been in the water today, to fun....nwe love you!!!!

Joyce said...

Papa thinks that you might have had one of the best days of your whole life. I love looking at all your pictures. You should be very proud of your mommy also for the wonderful job she does raising you. You are a very very lucky boy!
Papa

Blue and Max said...

Thanks for showing Marley and David how to swim, now Max and Me don't have to teach them! Those boys can't wait to see you again!

Loretta said...

It was a fun filled day with you, David and Marley! I had a fantastic time....WOW! You love water! I can hardly wait to swim with you!
YGA....Redda