Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby Finn's Birthday!

This weekend I got to head to
Baby Finn's 1st birthday party!
I really was SO excited to go...
Especially when mommy said there
would be cake...
AND that Papa AND Grandma Lady would be there!

I got to FINALLY meet Jordyn,
mommy's friend from High School, Whitney's daughter.

We are only 6 months apart, but I think
I MAY be slightly taller then her...
what do you think??

Here I am with the Birthday Boy himself and Jordyn...

Here we are with our mommies!!
Thanks Baby Finn for your fun party!!

2 comments:

Tide Chaser said...

Spencer, you have the same beautiful smile your Grandma Lady has! If we come your way, can we meet in a park and play? Hope to see you soon, Hugs, G.A. Nancy and LB

Loretta said...

Spencer,
I love your green tongue! I love that about cake frosting! :)
hugs!