Saturday, August 1, 2009

A wonderful family...

I am one blessed boy...
I have so many extended family members
that love me like crazy!
I got to spend the whole day with them today...
Here we are!!!
Here are Great Grandpa and Grandma Slotemaker
and I, they live in Arizona too!
Here I am with Uncle Joe-Joe, Grampy, Grammy,
Great Grandpa and Grandma Slotemaker
(You better believe there was a serious
M&M bribe involved in these photos...)


Here I am with LOTS of Slotemakers...
me, Uncle Joey, Aunt Michele, Aunt Nancy, Grampy,
and G.G and G.G. Slotemaker.


Now, the real reason we were all brought
together today...
Nancy and Loretta needed there house cleaned
and knew two little ones who could
get the job done at a low overhead...


As soon as we were done,
Evie and I talked current world affairs
over orange popsicles...
what a day!!

3 comments:

Blue and Max said...

Hey Spencer - Michele wants to know if you can bring your vacuum over to our house and clean up a bit? She claims there are popsicles in the freezer, although we never get them...

Tide Chaser said...

Thank you so much for all your hard work yesterday Spencer! I hope you enjoyed running thru the sprinklers after your chores were done with Evie and Loretta as I know they had so much fun playing with you. So happy you and your Mommy and Uncle Joe-Joe brought you to Kent for the day. Hugs and much love from your G. Aunts LB and Nancy

Weston and Merrick said...

Sis, you're pretty funny... Glad you shared that handsome boy and let him bring smiles to more peoples faces. We love him!