Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Fair

Its that time of year again
to head to the county fair...
My first stop was to see the
kitty cats...
I was SO excited that I was shaking,
mommy thought this was pretty funny
(and for those of you
who knew her as a little girl,
possibly genetic??? :) )

Then it was out to watch
a tractor and some BIG horseys!
Onto our first ride...
a BIG slide!
I wasnt too sure about it,
but Grandma assured
mommy I was all smiles
on the way down!


Then I got to sit in a
real fire truck!
I LOVED "driving"


Next it was time to see
what mommy's tummy
was made of...

She (VERY uncomfortably) jammed
herself into a child-sized
rollercoaster just so I could go...
If that doesnt boost her
self-esteem I dont know what will :)

I kept yelling and saying I loved it,
Mommy not so much...


The last ride I went on,
I liked so much that I had to go twice!
I LOVE driving, and mommy and
grandma were so proud that
I wanted to go all by myself!

They hope 16 doesnt come too fast,
but I do!!


Thanks for a great day grandma and mommy!

No comments: