Thursday, July 9, 2009

Choo, Choo!

Today has been one of the best
(if not THE BEST)
days EVER...
Papa and Grandma Joyce took mommy and I
on the Amtrak to Bellingham!
Here I am getting some energy out
at the station before we boarded the train...

Papa and I sat together and talked
and shared my favorite snack!

I even got a seat facing the window,
and loved to look out and see
everything, especially the water.
I kept saying "I love it!" and
"I'm having so much fun!"

Here are mommy and I at
Boulevard Park right on the water
before heading to the railroad museum.
I LOVED this place!
I would recommend it to anyone who loves trains!
It was only $2.00 and there were SO many
hands-on things for me to do!
I got to press buttons that made things
happen and light up on the track,
I was pretty amazed!
But, of course my favorite toy was the Thomas
that you could run around behind,
I must have ran a mile!

Thank you SO MUCH Papa and Grandma,
in case you couldn't tell,
I had the best day ever with you!

No comments: