Thursday, July 2, 2009

Being a big boy...

I think I am all done being a "baby"...
I sleep so well, I gave up my bottle a month ago,
and I am trying to tackle the art
of potty training...

I have done my business a few times
on the toilet now, but never for mommy...
So this morning, it was off with my diaper,
mommy got me some books and a graham cracker,
and it was time to sit and wait...

and wait.... and wait....
THEN, I went potty in the toilet!
Mommy was SO proud of me.
As I write this, mommy is still waiting for me
to go #2... I dont know who is having
more anxiety about it...
This definitely is not easy!

But, as I discovered last night,
there are some serious perks to being a big boy...
Like attending Summer dinner parties!
Thanks for being such a good host Riley,
I had so much fun with you!

No comments: