Wednesday, December 24, 2008

SNOW

I have pneumonia in my right lung!
Mommy, daddy and I spent four hours
in the ER Saturday night finding this out...
I had been feeling a little under the weather,
and now we finally know why!

Mommy and I killed some time at grandmas
looking at some old holiday photos...
my favorite thing to do?
Look at pictures of myself, and say...
"ME!" with my index finger at my chest...

A little pneumonia cant keep me down from
constantly staring out the window saying "SNOW"
and "ning ning ning" with the cutest little
scrunced up face in the world...
(see below for an explanation...)

Grandma finally took me out to see the
choo choo train (or "ning ning ning" (think train signal) as I like to say)
that Grandpa Bobby had
so kindly set up in the yard JUST for me!
Thank you!!

2 comments:

Blue and Max said...

Get better soon!!! Best wished to you and your mommmy.
Love, Blue and Max

Tide Chaser said...

Hope you are feeling much better hunnybunny.....And we hope Santa found you! Hugs and much love....GAA.....Nancy and Lb