Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lights of Christmas

Last night I went with mommy,
Papa, Grandma, Weston and Auntie
to the Lights of Christmas Festival
at Warm Beach!
Here I am on papa's shoulders
taking in all of the sights...

Giddy up cowboy! My first time
riding a REAL horse!

Now to my favorite part...


I was driving my very own
"choo choo" "ning ning ning"



Papa and mommy took me
on a big train too!
I just couldnt get enough!



Then they MADE me go see
Santa, although I was much more
interested in the toys in his
workshop...


I managed to give him a "hi-five",
"knuckles", score a candy cane,
and be on my way!
I had such a great time, thanks Papa and Grandma!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute! looks like you guys had alot of fun! we havent gone yet but plan on it!

Grandpa George said...

Grandpa thinks you are the nicest big boy that I know! Grandma and I had so much fun riding the horseys and the choo choo train and especially the great big hotdog! I love you so much!
Grandpa George

Unknown said...

If anyone should be driving the train, Spence is the man for the job! Looks like you all had such a great time... :)