Sunday, March 2, 2008

Long time gone!!






Well, my mommy may officially be the world's worst blogger....
(Which just might have something to do with the fact that I am going through my electronics obsession phase and broke our camera...)
By the way... THANK YOU to my fabulously wonderfully great aunties Nancy and Loretta!!!
BUT, she is very good at keeping me entertained!

Here I am tearing it up and learning all sorts of new tricks at the Children's Museum!
I promise to try and contain my impulses when I spot the camera in the future, and my mommy promises to continue posting more of my life as my first year comes to an end already!!!





2 comments:

Tide Chaser said...

Is being a pilot in your future? That is an excellent way to see the world! It is all at your fingrtips! You rock!
Smooches,
YGA's

Weston and Merrick said...

I love the children's museum. How fun to play on the airplane! Maybe I can go with you next time we get to visit. Can't wait!