Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sick day!

Well, the flu bug has crept up on me yet again...
I have had the stomach flu for the last couple of days
and last night it was awful, we sure didn't sleep much!
The dr. assured us that it was widely going around the valley,
so I should just get lots of liquids and lots of rest.
I thought it was a perfect excuse to have a day
with mommy all to myself!

Here is my pal teddy, he always
makes me feel better! Playing the sick card gets me
anything I want...
especially mommy's cell phone to play with!
At least I managed to keep my smile!

3 comments:

Weston and Merrick said...

You are one of the cutest sick boys ever! My mommy had the stomach flu yesterday, so I got to spend the whole day playing with her on the floor. I hope you feel better soon and come to play. I miss you!

Tide Chaser said...

Spencer, I hope you are feeling better as it is no fun being sick. You are sure growing fast and becoming a very handsome young man. Your Old Great Aunties from Kent hope to see you in a couple of weeks. We love you! Great Old Aunties

Durango said...

Howdy Spencer. I hope you and your mommy are feeling better. If there's anything your Sloto aunts and uncle can do to help, just ask. Your Grandma Cindy tried to set up an Internet Camera Connection today so I could meet you. But that didn't work out. Hope you had a fun day with your ol' Granny.