Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Day!

After an hour attempt by mommy to
get to work, only for it to get called off
when she was 3 minutes away...
She got to come home and enjoy a snow day with me!

As you can see, I made her feel very welcome :)
We played outside until we were freezing!


And I even made a snow track to come off
my slide into!

The snow just kept coming and coming...

But hey, being "stuck" with mommy and
Grandma Lady wasn't really that bad...
and thank goodness, because we are doing
it all again today!


1 comment:

Loretta said...

Spencer you have such a treasured life! You and your Mommy are beautiful! I am so glad that you were able to stay home and enjoy the snow! You look like you had so much fun! PS. We are sending you a birthday gift to be opened ON YOUR BIRTHDAY! hehehe! Much Love to you and Mommy!
YGA,
Loretta