Monday, January 3, 2011

The Beach in January...

Mommy and I were lucky enough
to be invited up to the beach
by Auntie Ann on Sunday...
We bundled up and headed down to the water
to do all sorts of fun things...
I told Auntie Ann how to write my name,
and found LOTS and LOTS of logs to climb on
(and jump off!!)

And of course there were a million rocks to throw...
I couldn't even decide which one to choose first!


I could have stayed down here forever...
No matter what season it is,
the beach is one of my very
favorite places in the world to play!
Thanks Auntie Ann!

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Spencer,
As usual you are always having so much fun! You have learned to enjoy the beach in all the 4 seasons, whith each one bringing more things to explore on the tide line. It's fun to watch you grow into a wonderful little man! I love you and can't wait to get together soon! hugs to you and Mommy!