Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving at the beach...

On Saturday we all headed up
to Auntie Ann's house
for the Zeigen family Thanksgiving...
It was cold, but we decided
to bundle up and head down to the beach!
We all had SO much fun playing...

Big sticks, sand, and lots of rocks to throw
were a perfect combination to make the
trip down even more special!
As always, I managed to find the
biggest stick that I could,
then tell everyone it was a vacuum ... :)
We even got all the supplies to make
a whole village of sand castles!
I had SUCH a fun time, I didn't want to leave!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Grammy (Mom) said...

What a blessing to see the beach becoming a magical place of amazing memories for another generation. I was never sure who enjoyed those adventures more- me or you girls- now you will get to experience that for both of you! Thank you Auntie Ann and Uncle jerry and Grandma and Granpa Zeigen for starting it all! I am sure they are smiling down with great pleasure!